CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 May 2011

The Spring Blizzard...May 1st...

I didn't know whether I should share this or not, as it has more to do with the school than the classroom, but it really is too classic to not show...


When I got to school around 8, this is what I found!  Raymond had come to school for around 4 and it took two men to clear the parking lot with big cats...and when I got there, they weren't even close to being finished!  Apparently, the alarms kept going off the whole weekend due to the extreme wind.

Mr. Perkins decided to help out to make a path for teachers to walk on.  These are the front doors of our school.

These are the back doors by the shop-basically an emergency exit.  You'd never know that previous to this we had no snow on the ground at all!