CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Fall Feast and Open House this Thursday

Our Fall Feast and Open House are this Thursday!  We ask that all girls wear skirts for the feast.  You will be receiving a letter home on Wednesday from myself about the Open House.  It's below for you to read!


Dear Parents,

An open house is being held on Thursday, September 22 until 5:30.  I regret to inform you that I will not be there as I am in a conference for both Thursday and Friday about Universal Design, a conference designed to introduce new teaching methods to reach ALL learners.  I am available to meet with parents and guardians anytime before and after school.  Please refer to the welcome newsletter sent home and the www.wayway4.blogspot.com for additional classroom information.

Thank you!


Miss Julie Phillips